Wüsthof Classic 6" Chef's Knife with Sharpener
This set includes two of the most essential tools for the kitchen. Forged in Germany, the, the 6" chef's knife is indispensable for chopping, mincing and slicing. And to keep all your straight-edge knives in prime condition, we’ve included a two-stage handheld sharpener.
- Set includes 6" Wusthof Classic chef knife with sharpener designed for all straight-edged knives as well as scissors.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the polymer handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Sharpener offers two stages of coarseness for all straight knives as well as scissors: a carbide section for setting a sharp edge on dull blades and a ceramic section to finely hone and finish the edge (also useful for quick touch-ups). Easy-grip handles and flat base ensure steadiness.
- Chef’s knife: 6"-long blade, 5"-long handle, 5.8 oz.; made in Germany.
- Handheld sharpener: 8" x 1 1/2" x 3" high; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash knife with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using the fine slot to hone.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.