This traditional Chinese-style knife is shaped like a smaller version of a cleaver, performing all the functions of a santoku and chef's knife. Exceptionally easy to maneuver, it has a multitasking blade that's perfect for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing. The wide, rounded blade is also useful for smashing whole cloves of garlic before chopping them.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PETec) ensures an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 6 1/4"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.