Wüsthof Classic Chai Dao Knife
This traditional Chinese-style knife is shaped like a smaller version of a cleaver, performing all the functions of a santoku and chef's knife. Exceptionally easy to maneuver, it has a multitasking blade that's perfect for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing. The wide, rounded blade is also useful for smashing whole cloves of garlic before chopping them.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 6 1/4"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener – or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery