Wüsthof Classic Carving Set
- Special Offer
Personalize this item
Made in Germany, this set is perfect for carving the holiday bird or any meat or poultry. The knife's curved high-carbon-steel blade helps you follow the contours of meat on the bone. The sturdy carving fork holds meat securely in place.
- Set includes an 9" carving knife and a 12 1/2" carving fork.
- Each piece is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Knife's curved blade facilitates carving around the bone; the blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction for even slicing.
- Curved fork holds meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- Fork: 12 1/2"-long; 5.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.