Wüsthof Classic Carving Knives
Crafted by Wüsthof in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, this knife makes quick work of carving meats into uniform slices. The blade is made of high-carbon steel, designed with Precision Edge Technology, ensuring exceptional sharpness and durability for years to come.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Cutting edge is razor-sharp for carving roasts and poultry and for cutting produce.Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" carving knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 10" carving knife: 10"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by yinyang from The Only Carving Knife I Use The Wusthoff Classic line that I am slowly collecting offers me the light weight, perfect balance, finger guard and a more slender grip that makes this knife a perfect "tool" in my kitchen. I especially like how long it holds the sharpness of the cutting edge. Have given away the carving sets long ago acquired in favor of Wusthoff Classic Carver!Date published: 2013-11-04