Wüsthof Classic Carving Knives
- Special Offer
Crafted by Wüsthof in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, this knife makes quick work of carving meats into uniform slices. The blade is made of high-carbon steel, designed with Precision Edge Technology, ensuring exceptional sharpness and durability for years to come.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Cutting edge is razor-sharp for carving roasts and poultry and for cutting produce.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" carving knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 10" carving knife: 10"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.