Wüsthof Classic Carving Knives
Crafted by Wüsthof in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, this knife makes quick work of carving meats into uniform slices. The blade is made of high-carbon steel, designed with Precision Edge Technology, ensuring exceptional sharpness and durability for years to come.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Cutting edge is razor-sharp for carving roasts and poultry and for cutting produce.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 8" carving knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 10" carving knife: 10"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.