Wüsthof Classic 9" Bread Knife
Bread KnifeInternet Only
Wüsthof's classic bread knife has an extra-long serrated blade for slicing neatly through crusty loaves of bread. Forged in Germany of tough high-carbon steel, the blade withstands years of use.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Sturdy extra-long blade has a serrated edge for slicing through bread without tearing or squashing.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 9"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 6.4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.