Wüsthof Classic Deli Knife, 8"
- Special Offer
Personalize this item
Designed for slicing panini, this specialized German knife is equipped with a scalloped high-carbon-steel blade that cuts easily through crisp golden crusts without squashing the sandwich's contents. The contoured handle is offset, providing additional clearance for knuckles while slicing.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Long, sturdy blade has a scalloped edge for slicing through bread without compressing soft fillings.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip and offset for extra knuckle clearance.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8"-long blade.
- 5"-long handle.
- 13 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.