Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase strength and balance, and the triple-riveted synthetic handles ensure a comfortable grip. For those with limited counter space but an unlimited passion for cooking, this space-saving set includes five of the most used knives in the kitchen plus a specially designed in-drawer knife organizer to free up your countertops.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple-riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Set includes a durable, densely grained rubberwood in-drawer knife organizer to free up counter space.
- The 7-slot knife organizer features a unique wave shape that makes it easy to remove or replace knives while in a drawer.
- Knives made in Germany.
- In-drawer organizer made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5” santoku knife.
- 6” utility knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” Bread knife
- 7-slot in-drawer organizer.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.