Wüsthof Classic 5-Piece Knife Set with Drawer Tray
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase strength and balance, and the triple-riveted synthetic handles ensure a comfortable grip. For those with limited counter space but an unlimited passion for cooking, this space-saving set includes five of the most used knives in the kitchen plus a specially designed in-drawer knife organizer to free up your countertops.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple-riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Set includes a durable, densely grained rubberwood in-drawer knife organizer to free up counter space.
- The 7-slot knife organizer features a unique wave shape that makes it easy to remove or replace knives while in a drawer.
- Knives made in Germany.
- In-drawer organizer made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5” santoku knife.
- 6” utility knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” Bread knife
- 7-slot in-drawer organizer.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 5” santoku knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 6” utility knife: 6"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz
- In-drawer organizer: 4 1/4" x 17" x 2" high.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.