Wüsthof Classic 6-Piece Knife Set with Drawer Tray
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase strength and balance, and the triple-riveted synthetic handles ensure a comfortable grip. For those with limited counter space but an unlimited passion for cooking, this space-saving set includes six of the most used knives in the kitchen plus a specially designed in-drawer knife organizer to free up your countertops.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple-riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Set includes a durable, densely grained rubberwood in-drawer knife organizer to free up counter space.
- The 7-slot knife organizer features a unique wave shape that makes it easy to remove or replace knives while in a drawer.
- Knives made in Germany.
- In-drawer organizer made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5” santoku knife.
- 6” utility knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” Bread knife
- 7-slot in-drawer organizer.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 5” santoku knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 6” utility knife: 6"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- In-drawer organizer: 4 1/4" x 17" x 2" high.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.