Wüsthof Classic 5-Piece Knife Set with Drawer Tray
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase strength and balance, and the triple-riveted synthetic handles ensure a comfortable grip. For those with limited counter space but an unlimited passion for cooking, this space-saving set includes five of the most used knives in the kitchen plus a specially designed in-drawer knife organizer to free up your countertops.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple-riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Set includes a durable, densely grained rubberwood in-drawer knife organizer to free up counter space.
- The 7-slot knife organizer features a unique wave shape that makes it easy to remove or replace knives while in a drawer.
- Knives made in Germany.
- In-drawer organizer made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5” santoku knife.
- 6” utility knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” Bread knife
- 7-slot in-drawer organizer.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 5” santoku knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 6” utility knife: 6"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz
- In-drawer organizer: 4 1/4" x 17" x 2" high.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.