Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase balance, and the triple-riveted polypropylene handles ensure a comfortable grip. The small footprint of this set makes it ideal for a second prep station or to have on hand outside by the grill.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
5-Piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 6" chef’s knife.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 4-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.