Wüsthof Classic 5" Tomato Knife
Wüsthof's serrated tomato knife slices easily through tomato skins and works equally well for cutting citrus fruits and cheeses. Made according to the highest standards of German craftsmanship, the hand-honed blade is triple riveted to the high-impact handle.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Serrated blade effortlessly cuts through tough skins and rinds and features a two-pronged tip for lifting slices of food.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 5"-long blade.
- 4 1/4"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.