Wüsthof Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife
- Special Offer
Crafted by Wüsthof in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, this serrated knife easily slices through foods with resistant or tough skins, such as tomatoes and citrus. The hand-honed high-carbon-steel blade maintains a razor-sharp edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Serrated blade neatly cuts through skins, peels and rinds.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.