Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Ground Steak Knives, Set of 4
- Special Offer
Crafted in Germany, these top-quality knives are a superb gift for steak lovers. Hollow-ground indentations on the blades create air pockets that allow the knives to glide easily through even the thickest steaks or chops.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives and a storage box.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blades have hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.