A cutlery collection couldn’t find a better foundation than this trio of essential knives. The high-carbon stainless-steel blades are forged in Solingen, the renowned center of German steel making. Each knife has a full tang for exceptional balance.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife, a 6" utility knife and an 8" chef’s knife.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.