Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Wüsthof Classic 3-Piece Knife Starter Set
A cutlery collection couldn’t find a better foundation than this trio of essential knives. The high-carbon stainless-steel blades are forged in Solingen, the renowned center of German steel making. Each knife has a full tang for exceptional balance.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife, a 6" utility knife and an 8" chef’s knife.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase