Wüsthof Classic 3-Piece Knife Starter Set
A cutlery collection couldn’t find a better foundation than this trio of essential knives. The high-carbon stainless-steel blades are forged in Solingen, the renowned center of German steel making. Each knife has a full tang for exceptional balance.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife, a 6" utility knife and an 8" chef’s knife.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mem7 from Perfect set I recently received this set in the mail off my wedding registry. My fiance and I were so happy when we got them that we actually danced around! We've been using them for less than a week and we are incredibly pleased with them. They are the perfect weight and allow me to slice and chop with extreme precision. Very pleased with this set.Date published: 2017-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by kittyb from Great way to start off! I have been replacing my knives little by little. I started with this set as it has the perfect pieces that you will use the most, which I do. I couldn't believe how dull my knives actually were until I started using these. Be careful they are incredibly sharp! I look forward to buying more pieces. I didn't buy a set since I thought I would rather pick the pieces I would actually use vs. what came in the set! These knives are not cheap ... Choose wisely!Date published: 2014-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by KristenIr from My favorite knife set These knives are the best. When I recently moved and my Wursthof knife set got stolen. I was so upset to loose all my good knives. I started to re-purchase to replace all that was lost. This set was a very good deal and I immediately starting putting it to good use.Date published: 2013-03-18Rated 5 out of 5 by janmitch51 from great knives First quality knives I have owned & I am 60 years old, waited a long time for these but they are well worth the wait!Date published: 2012-01-20