Wüsthof Classic 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Forged in Germany by Wüsthof, this three-piece set features all of the knives you need for your next cheese course or wine-and-cheese gathering. Each knife has a high-carbon-steel blade that is specially designed for cutting a specific type of cheese.
- Set includes a 5 1/2" soft cheese knife, a 5 1/2" hard cheese knife, a 2 3/4" Parmesan cheese knife, and is presented in a bamboo storage box.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- The blade of each knife is tailored for cutting a different kind of cheese.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Soft cheese knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Hard cheese knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Parmesan cheese knife: 2 3/4"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery