It was 1814 when Johan Wilhelm Wüsthof founded a small handicraft cutlery company in Solingen, Germany. This special-edition knife set commemorates the 200th anniversary of the legendary knife makers and is available only through Williams-Sonoma. Presented in a beautiful wooden box, both the Classic chef's knife and paring knife are etched with the signatures of the company's sixth- and seventh-generation leaders, Viola and Harald Wüsthof.
- Set includes a Wüsthof Classic 3 1/2" paring knife and an 8" chef's knife with signatures along with a wooden storage box with magnetic closure.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.