Wüsthof Classic 200th Anniversary Autographed Knife Set by Viola and Harald Wüsthof
Personalize this item
It was 1814 when Johan Wilhelm Wüsthof founded a small handicraft cutlery company in Solingen, Germany. This special-edition knife set commemorates the 200th anniversary of the legendary knife makers and is available only through Williams-Sonoma. Presented in a beautiful wooden box, both the Classic chef's knife and paring knife are etched with the signatures of the company's sixth- and seventh-generation leaders, Viola and Harald Wüsthof.
- Set includes a Wüsthof Classic 3 1/2" paring knife and an 8" chef's knife with signatures along with a wooden storage box with magnetic closure.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.