Comprising a complete assortment of cutlery for the home cook, this set of German knives handles the full range of cutting tasks. Wüsthof Classic knives feature durable full-tang construction and hand-honed high-carbon-steel blades. The riveted handles are made of high-impact polypropylene.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 22 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
20-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5" boning knife.
- 6" sandwich knife.
- 6" cleaver.
- 6" and 8" chef’s knives.
- 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" bread knife.
- 9" hollow-ground carving knife.
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 10" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 22-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.