Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Utility Knife Set
- Online Only
You'll find countless uses every day for this two-piece cutlery set. The paring knife has an extra-wide blade that comes in handy for crushing garlic and transferring cut ingredients to a bowl or pan. Use the kitchen shears for cutting stems from herbs, trimming meats or shaping parchment paper.
- Versatile set includes 4"-wide paring knife and pull-apart kitchen shears.
- Paring knife features an extra-wide spear-point blade ideal for peeling, slicing and dicing as well as crushing and transferring ingredients.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Knife’s ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Durable stainless-steel shears come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening.
- Shears have a slip-resistant polypropylene handle with built-in bottle opener.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 4"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Shears: 8" long, 3.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.