Our special set gives you two excellent knives, a 2 3/4" fluting and 3" paring, for precision tasks like trimming, peeling, mincing and creating garnishes. The high-carbon steel blades feature an acute edge angle that cuts with razor sharpness.
- 2 3/4” fluting: Handy for peeling and mincing shallots, garlic and herbs as well as trimming vegetables and fruit.
- 3" serrated paring: Compact curved blade cuts easily through tough, slippery skins and rinds—ideal for tomatoes and citrus.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handles are fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Set of two includes 2 3/4” fluting and 3” serrated paring knives.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.