Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Paring Knife Set
Our special set gives you two excellent knives, a 2 3/4" fluting and 3" paring, for precision tasks like trimming, peeling, mincing and creating garnishes. The high-carbon steel blades feature an acute edge angle that cuts with razor sharpness.
- 2 3/4” fluting: Handy for peeling and mincing shallots, garlic and herbs as well as trimming vegetables and fruit.
- 3" serrated paring: Compact curved blade cuts easily through tough, slippery skins and rinds—ideal for tomatoes and citrus.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handles are fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Set of two includes 2 3/4” fluting and 3” serrated paring knives.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4" fluting knife: 2 3/4"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3" serrated paring: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.