Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife Set
- Special Offer
Keep these German-made knives handy for general food-prep tasks. The compact 3 1/2" paring knife is ideal for finely trimming produce. The multipurpose 6" chef's knife is useful for chopping vegetables as well as cubing and slicing meats, poultry or fish.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife and a 6" chef's knife.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Blades have hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery