Crafted in Germany of high-carbon steel, the blades of the 3" sheep's-foot paring and 7" santoku knives in this set feature hollow-edge depressions that prevent food from sticking to them while you're mincing, slicing and dicing.
- Set includes a 3" sheep's-foot paring knife, a 7" santoku and a manual sharpener.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blades have hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Manual sharpener, designed specifically for santoku blades, hones and sharpens for a keen, long-lasting edge.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.