Wüsthof Classic 2-piece Hollow-Edge Asian Knife Set, with Sharpener
- Special Offer
Crafted in Germany of high-carbon steel, the blades of the 3" sheep's-foot paring and 7" santoku knives in this set feature hollow-edge depressions that prevent food from sticking to them while you're mincing, slicing and dicing.
- Set includes a 3" sheep's-foot paring knife, a 7" santoku and a manual sharpener.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blades have hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Manual sharpener, designed specifically for santoku blades, hones and sharpens for a keen, long-lasting edge.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" sheep's foot paring knife: 3"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 7" santoku: 7"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Sharpener: 8" x 1 1/4" x 3" high.
- Knives made in Germany; sharpener made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.