Wüsthof Chef's Choice Electric Sharpener
- Special Offer
The result of special partnership between Wusthof and Chef’s Choice, this electric three-stage sharpener is designed to maintain the unique edge angle of Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blades. The cutting discs sharpen, hone and strop your Wusthof blades to keep each knife performing like new.
- Specially designed to maintain the edge of Wusthof’s Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) non-serrated blades.
- Each of the three slots performs an essential step in the three-part process of maintaining a kitchen knife properly: sharpening, honing and stropping.
- First two stages sharpen and hone using 100% diamond-coated abrasive disks.
- Final stage uses flexible stropping disks for a finished polish.
- Plastic housing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Assembled in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not use with honing oil or water.
- Use only on clean knives.
- Do not use for scissors or any blades that do not fit freely in the slots.
- Do not use on serrated blades.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Once a year, remove accumulated metal dust from the clean-out cover located on the underside of the sharpener. Remove the cover and wipe with a paper towel or toothbrush.