Wüsthof 400/2000-Grit Whetstone Sharpener
- Online Only
When you want to restore the original edge on a dull blade, count on Wüsthof's dual-sided whetstone to get the job done. Start by using the coarse 400-grit side to quickly remove surface material from the blade edge, then smooth and sharpen the edge with the fine 2000-grit side.
- Ideal for use with Wüsthof knives—and especially useful for sharpening very dull blades.
- The 400-grit side removes nicks by gently shaving away surface material.
- The 2000-grit side is perfect for finishing the blade with a smooth, razor-sharp edge.
- Includes a durable wooden storage case.
- Made in Germany by Wüsthof—a family-owned company famous for precision cutlery since 1814.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" x 2" x 1" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Thoroughly soak the whetstone before sharpening.
- A paste will accumulate on the whetstone during sharpening. Leave it in place while sharpening.
- Wipe stone clean with a wet cloth.