Wüsthof 3000/8000-Grit Whetstone Sharpener
- Online Only
When you want to guarantee peak performance from top-quality kitchen knives, this is the stone to use—it's designed for ultra-precise sharpening. Start by refreshing the edge on your blade with the fine 3000-grit side, then polish it to razor-sharp perfection with the superfine 8000-grit side.
- Use this precision stone to bring Wüsthof blades to their ultimate smoothness and sharpness.
- The 3000-grit side is designed to refresh and refine an already-sharp edge.
- The 8000-grit side is ideal for putting a precision finish on a razor-sharp blade.
- Includes a durable wooden storage case.
- Made in Germany by Wüsthof—a family-owned company famous for precision cutlery since 1814.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Thoroughly soak the whetstone before sharpening.
- A paste will accumulate on the whetstone during sharpening. Leave it in place while sharpening.
- Wipe stone clean with a wet cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.