Wüsthof 3000/8000-Grit Whetstone Sharpener
- Online Only
When you want to guarantee peak performance from top-quality kitchen knives, this is the stone to use—it's designed for ultra-precise sharpening. Start by refreshing the edge on your blade with the fine 3000-grit side, then polish it to razor-sharp perfection with the superfine 8000-grit side.
- Use this precision stone to bring Wüsthof blades to their ultimate smoothness and sharpness.
- The 3000-grit side is designed to refresh and refine an already-sharp edge.
- The 8000-grit side is ideal for putting a precision finish on a razor-sharp blade.
- Includes a durable wooden storage case.
- Made in Germany by Wüsthof—a family-owned company famous for precision cutlery since 1814.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Thoroughly soak the whetstone before sharpening.
- A paste will accumulate on the whetstone during sharpening. Leave it in place while sharpening.
- Wipe stone clean with a wet cloth.