Wüsthof 240/1000/3000-Grit Tri-Stone Sharpener
- Online Only
It's easy to keep your fine cutlery in pristine condition with Wüsthof's triple-sided whetstone sharpener. For all-in-one sharpening, it offers three different grits—clearly labeled "coarse," "medium" and "fine". Use the “coarse” 240-grit abrasive side for pre-sharpening and to remove small nicks. Put a finely sharpened edge on your blade with the “medium” 1000-grit side, then polish it to razor-sharp perfection with the “fine” 3000-grit side.
Use the abrasive 240-grit side for pre-sharpening and to remove small nicks. Put a keen edge on your blade with the 1000-grit side, then polish it to razor-sharp perfection with the 3000-grit side.
- Use this versatile combination whetstone to restore Wüsthof blades to their original sharpness.
- The coarse 240-grit side is perfect for duller blades and setting the edge.
- The medium 1000-grit side is designed for restoring a finely sharpened edge.
- The fine 3000-grit side is ideal for refreshing or finishing a razor-sharp edge.
- Includes a water bottle (for re-wetting the stone) and a durable wooden storage case.
- Made in Germany by Wüsthof—a family-owned company famous for precision cutlery since 1814.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" long.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Wipe stone clean with a wet cloth.
Next Day Delivery