Wüsthof 240/1000/3000-Grit Tri-Stone Sharpener
It's easy to keep your fine cutlery in pristine condition with Wüsthof's triple-sided whetstone sharpener. For all-in-one sharpening, it offers three different grits—clearly labeled "coarse," "medium" and "fine". Use the “coarse” 240-grit abrasive side for pre-sharpening and to remove small nicks. Put a finely sharpened edge on your blade with the “medium” 1000-grit side, then polish it to razor-sharp perfection with the “fine” 3000-grit side.
Use the abrasive 240-grit side for pre-sharpening and to remove small nicks. Put a keen edge on your blade with the 1000-grit side, then polish it to razor-sharp perfection with the 3000-grit side.
- Use this versatile combination whetstone to restore Wüsthof blades to their original sharpness.
- The coarse 240-grit side is perfect for duller blades and setting the edge.
- The medium 1000-grit side is designed for restoring a finely sharpened edge.
- The fine 3000-grit side is ideal for refreshing or finishing a razor-sharp edge.
- Includes a water bottle (for re-wetting the stone) and a durable wooden storage case.
- Made in Germany by Wüsthof—a family-owned company famous for precision cutlery since 1814.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" long.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Wipe stone clean with a wet cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by kitababy from Does a Great Job Purchased this last year for Christmas for my son and he loves it so much, bought one for my husband for Christmas this year. We haven't used our sharpener yet, but my son bought his over at Christmas and sharpened all our knifes. We forgot how sharp they could get.Date published: 2017-01-12