This collectible, limited-edition set includes two essential knives commemorating Wüsthof's 200th anniversary. Drawing on the company's proud heritage of fine cutlery, this vintage-inspired set replicates a pair of iconic Wüsthof knives from the 1920s. Each combines a brass-riveted rosewood handle with a classic high-carbon steel blade.
- Wüsthof continues a legacy of top-quality cutlery with this traditional 1920s-style set, including an 8" cook's knife and 4" paring knife.
- Cook's knife is perfect for everyday chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing; use the paring knife for small, precise tasks like peeling, trimming and creating garnishes.
- High-carbon steel blades cut with razor-sharp precision—and are easier to sharpen than their stainless-steel counterparts.
- Like their vintage ancestors, these blades will acquire a rich patina with time and use.
- Polished rosewood handles are embellished with a Wüsthof logo from 1920s, then secured with sturdy brass rivets.
- Includes polishing/maintenance oil.
- Made in Solingen, Germany at Wüsthof's family-owned factory—famous for exceptional cutlery since 1814.