Wüsthof 200th Anniversary 2-Piece Knife Set
- Special Offer
This collectible, limited-edition set includes two essential knives commemorating Wüsthof's 200th anniversary. Drawing on the company's proud heritage of fine cutlery, this vintage-inspired set replicates a pair of iconic Wüsthof knives from the 1920s. Each combines a brass-riveted rosewood handle with a classic high-carbon steel blade.
- Wüsthof continues a legacy of top-quality cutlery with this traditional 1920s-style set, including an 8" cook's knife and 4" paring knife.
- Cook's knife is perfect for everyday chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing; use the paring knife for small, precise tasks like peeling, trimming and creating garnishes.
- High-carbon steel blades cut with razor-sharp precision—and are easier to sharpen than their stainless-steel counterparts.
- Like their vintage ancestors, these blades will acquire a rich patina with time and use.
- Polished rosewood handles are embellished with a Wüsthof logo from 1920s, then secured with sturdy brass rivets.
- Includes polishing/maintenance oil.
- Made in Solingen, Germany at Wüsthof's family-owned factory—famous for exceptional cutlery since 1814.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Comes with 10ml polishing/maintenance oil.
- Cook's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.5 oz.
- Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1.7 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- After each use, clean the knives under running water and dry them carefully.
- Rub the handles and blades regularly with the maintenance/polishing oil provided.
- Always store the knives in a dry location.
- The blades will naturally darken over time; this patina is a natural result of contact with acids in foods and is completely harmless and nonhazardous.
- If desired, use the polishing/maintenance oil to restore shine to the blades.
- To sharpen the blades, we recommend using a ceramic or diamond-coated sharpener or a whetstone.
Next Day Delivery