Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Wüsthof 200th Anniversary 2-Piece Knife Set
This collectible, limited-edition set includes two essential knives commemorating Wüsthof's 200th anniversary. Drawing on the company's proud heritage of fine cutlery, this vintage-inspired set replicates a pair of iconic Wüsthof knives from the 1920s. Each combines a brass-riveted rosewood handle with a classic high-carbon steel blade.
- Wüsthof continues a legacy of top-quality cutlery with this traditional 1920s-style set, including an 8" cook's knife and 4" paring knife.
- Cook's knife is perfect for everyday chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing; use the paring knife for small, precise tasks like peeling, trimming and creating garnishes.
- High-carbon steel blades cut with razor-sharp precision—and are easier to sharpen than their stainless-steel counterparts.
- Like their vintage ancestors, these blades will acquire a rich patina with time and use.
- Polished rosewood handles are embellished with a Wüsthof logo from 1920s, then secured with sturdy brass rivets.
- Includes polishing/maintenance oil.
- Made in Solingen, Germany at Wüsthof's family-owned factory—famous for exceptional cutlery since 1814.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Comes with 10ml polishing/maintenance oil.
- Cook's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.5 oz.
- Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1.7 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- After each use, clean the knives under running water and dry them carefully.
- Rub the handles and blades regularly with the maintenance/polishing oil provided.
- Always store the knives in a dry location.
- The blades will naturally darken over time; this patina is a natural result of contact with acids in foods and is completely harmless and nonhazardous.
- If desired, use the polishing/maintenance oil to restore shine to the blades.
- To sharpen the blades, we recommend using a ceramic or diamond-coated sharpener or a whetstone.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase