Wüsthof 17-Slot Knife Block with Shears and Sharpening Steel
- Special Offer
Protect and organize your cutlery with this countertop knife block by Wüsthof. Made of beechwood, it has slots for two chef’s knives, eight prep knives (one of which fits included kitchen shears), six steak knives and a honing steel.
- Set includes a 17-slot knife block, shears and a honing steel.
- Fine-grained hardwood block features horizontal slots that eliminate stress on the knives’ cutting edges.
- Durable stainless-steel shears have durable polypropylene handles and come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening.
- Honing steel maintains the razor-sharp edge of knives between sharpenings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Block: 4 3/4” x 10 1/2” x 8 1/2” high.
- Shears: 8” long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Honing steel: 9”-long rod; 5”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears and steel made in Germany; block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash shears with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.