Wüsthof 17-Slot Knife Block with Shears and Sharpening Steel
Protect and organize your cutlery with this countertop knife block by Wüsthof. Made of beechwood, it has slots for two chef’s knives, eight prep knives (one of which fits included kitchen shears), six steak knives and a honing steel.
- Set includes a 17-slot knife block, shears and a honing steel.
- Fine-grained hardwood block features horizontal slots that eliminate stress on the knives’ cutting edges.
- Durable stainless-steel shears have durable polypropylene handles and come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening.
- Honing steel maintains the razor-sharp edge of knives between sharpenings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Block: 4 3/4” x 10 1/2” x 8 1/2” high.
- Shears: 8” long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Honing steel: 9”-long rod; 5”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears and steel made in Germany; block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash shears with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase