Wüsthof 17-Slot Knife Block with Shears and Sharpening Steel
Protect and organize your cutlery with this countertop knife block by Wüsthof. Made of beechwood, it has slots for two chef’s knives, eight prep knives (one of which fits included kitchen shears), six steak knives and a honing steel.
- Set includes a 17-slot knife block, shears and a honing steel.
- Fine-grained hardwood block features horizontal slots that eliminate stress on the knives’ cutting edges.
- Durable stainless-steel shears have durable polypropylene handles and come apart for easy cleaning and sharpening.
- Honing steel maintains the razor-sharp edge of knives between sharpenings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Block: 4 3/4” x 10 1/2” x 8 1/2” high.
- Shears: 8” long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Honing steel: 9”-long rod; 5”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears and steel made in Germany; block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash shears with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by lilitalia from Great block set! I purchased this so I could start my own knife set with the Classic knifes I wanted. This block will fit everything I end up getting, and for the price of what comes with it, it can't be beat.Date published: 2015-04-29