Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan
- Special Offer
We developed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Combining a broad, flat cooking surface with high sides and a lid, these sauté pans are designed for sautéing, browning, searing and braising.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm and handle cool.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-qt cap., 10 1/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt cap., 11" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt cap., 12 1/4" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.