Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad Stainless Steel Sauce Pan & Mixing Whisk Set
Drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, we've designed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware and signature kitchen tools to provide years of great results in your kitchen. To help you create the ultimate sauces, this exclusive set combines our Thermo-Clad™ saucepan with our Williams-Sonoma Mixing Whisk. The high-performance saucepan is handcrafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Our companion stainless-steel mixing whisk is ergonomically shaped for excellent balance and control—and a difference you can really feel in your hand.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours, this set includes a Thermo-Clad™ 3-qt. saucepan and a Williams-Sonoma 7" Mixing Whisk.
- Use the high-performance saucepan for everything from simmering sauces and gravies to cooking grains or vegetables.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Our saucepan combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior. Whisk is made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- The saucepan has an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip and maximum control; the double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm.
- The whisk features an ergonomically contoured, weighted handle for perfect balance and control; heavy-gauge wires encourage easy, efficient mixing and blending.
- Set is ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Saucepan: 3-qt. cap.; 7" diam.; 4 3/4" high. 4 lb., 1 oz. with lid.
- Whisk: 7" long.
- Saucepan handcrafted in Italy. Whisk made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Williams-Sonoma Mixing Whisk
- Dishwasher safe.