Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad Stainless Steel Sauce Pan & Mixing Whisk Set
Drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, we've designed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware and signature kitchen tools to provide years of great results in your kitchen. To help you create the ultimate sauces, this exclusive set combines our Thermo-Clad™ saucepan with our Williams-Sonoma Mixing Whisk. The high-performance saucepan is handcrafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Our companion stainless-steel mixing whisk is ergonomically shaped for excellent balance and control—and a difference you can really feel in your hand.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours, this set includes a Thermo-Clad™ 3-qt. saucepan and a Williams-Sonoma 7" Mixing Whisk.
- Use the high-performance saucepan for everything from simmering sauces and gravies to cooking grains or vegetables.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Our saucepan combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior. Whisk is made of nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel with a polished finish.
- The saucepan has an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip and maximum control; the double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm.
- The whisk features an ergonomically contoured, weighted handle for perfect balance and control; heavy-gauge wires encourage easy, efficient mixing and blending.
- Set is ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Saucepan: 3-qt. cap.; 7" diam.; 4 3/4" high. 4 lb., 1 oz. with lid.
- Whisk: 7" long.
- Saucepan handcrafted in Italy. Whisk made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Williams-Sonoma Mixing Whisk
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.