Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Fry Pan Set
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. This set includes two high-performance fry pans, one with a classic stainless-steel interior and one with a nonstick finish. Use them for everything from searing and pan-frying to making omelets and scrambled eggs.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Both pans combine a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core.
- Nonstick fry pan has a durable PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface for low-fat cooking and easy cleanup.
- Stainless-steel fry pan has a nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface for great caramelization and browning.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Two-piece set includes a stainless-steel fry pan and a nonstick fry pan; both are 10” diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Stainless-steel pan is oven and broiler safe.
- Nonstick pan is oven safe up to 500ºF.
- Stainless-steel pan is dishwasher safe.
- We recommend hand washing nonstick pan.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.