Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 4-Piece Cookware Set
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. We've configured this essential set to include a 3-qt. covered sauté pan and 1-qt. covered saucepan for everything from simmering sauces and cooking grains to sautéing, browning, searing and braising.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated lids keep food warm and handles cool.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-qt sauce pan: 6" diam x 4" H; 1lb., 8 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt sauce pan: 9 1/2" diam x 3" H; 2 lbs.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.