Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 4-Piece Cookware Set
- Online Only
We developed our new Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. We've configured this essential set to include a 3-qt. covered sauté pan and 1-qt. covered saucepan for everything from simmering sauces and cooking grains to sautéing, browning, searing and braising.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated lids keep food warm and handles cool.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-qt sauce pan: 6" diam x 4" H; 1lb., 8 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt sauce pan: 9 1/2" diam x 3" H; 2 lbs.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CookwareHound from Better than All-Clad I have several makes of pans and these new Thermo-clad pans are my favorite. The ergonomic handle is much better than anything that All-Clad has and the pans heat up fast and cook everything that I have tried perfectly. I have made a sauce in the sauce pan, and the other pan is my new go to pan. They clean up quick in the sink, or they turn out beautifully from the dishwasher. The handles stay cool and feel comfortable in your hand. Williams-Sonoma, you out did yourselves this time and got perfection. And they are made in Italy and not China! I liked these pans so much that I also purchase the 6 quart essential pan. Now that is another review, but I love using that one too.Date published: 2015-07-26Rated 5 out of 5 by FAVORITE from MY FAVORITE EVER!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY POT'S AND PAN 'S THAT I PURCHASED EASY CLEAN UP HEATS UP QUICK AND EVENLY BEST THING IVE EVER DONEDate published: 2014-06-01Rated 5 out of 5 by colonnades from pretty pots I am very impressed with these pots. I had purchased all-clad pots before and find that Williams-Sonoma pots are lighter to handle but cook beautifully.Date published: 2014-05-28