Williams-Sonoma Stainless Steel Thermo-Clad™ 15-Piece Cookware Set
We developed our new Thermo-Clad(TM) cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams-Sonoma, Thermo-Clad(TM) is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. This 15-piece set equips you with a full range of essentials for everyday cooking as well as entertaining.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad(TM) technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lids keep food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with insulated lids.
- 3 1/2-qt. and 6 1/2-qt. sauté pans with insulated lids.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven with insulated lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with insulated lid.
- Pasta insert.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10” diam., 2 1/4" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12” diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 15 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/2: diam., 4" high; 2 lb. 15 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 11" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven: 10" diam., 5" high; 5 lb. 7oz. with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 12 1/4" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot without insert: 10 1/4" diam., 5 3/4" high; 6 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- Pasta insert: 11" diam., 7 1/2" high; 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of order receipt. Large sets may ship in multiple boxes that arrive at different times or that arrive separately.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.