Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
- Free Fast Shipping
Special Offer: Receive a free Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Sauteuse 3-qt with glass lid (a $160 value) via mail-in coupon when you purchase $500 or more of Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad or Hard-Anodized Copper Core cookware. Print Coupon
We've configured this set to include the pieces you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining. They're part of our new Stainless Steel Thermo-Clad™ collection – designed, engineered and crafted in Italy to our precise specifications. Thermo-Clad uses a proprietary aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than any aluminum clad-metal cookware on the market.
- Ideal for a variety of cooking tasks, from searing and pan-frying to making omelets and scrambled eggs. For braising or pan-roasting, just add the lid.
- Thermo-Clad technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a proprietary aluminum-alloy core.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lid keeps food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/4" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 3/4" diam., 8" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Sauteuse 3-qt with glass lid (a $160 value) via mail-in coupon when you purchase $500 or more in Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad or Hard Anodized Copper Core cookware. Print Coupon
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.