Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
We've configured this set to include the pieces you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining. They're part of our new Stainless Steel Thermo-Clad™ collection – designed, engineered and crafted in Italy to our precise specifications. Thermo-Clad uses a proprietary aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than any aluminum clad-metal cookware on the market.
- Ideal for a variety of cooking tasks, from searing and pan-frying to making omelets and scrambled eggs. For braising or pan-roasting, just add the lid.
- Thermo-Clad technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a proprietary aluminum-alloy core.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lid keeps food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/4" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 3/4" diam., 8" high.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a free Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Sauteuse 3-qt with glass lid (a $160 value) via mail-in coupon when you purchase $200 or more in Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad or Hard Anodized Copper Core cookware.Print Coupon
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.