Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created this high-quality, hard-working and affordable cookware to use every single day. Our lightweight three-layer bonded stainless-steel cookware achieves the ideal balance of professional-level performance, classic style and modern-day practicality. Featuring a thick aluminum core for responsive, uniform heat transfer, these pieces brown and sear foods beautifully. The interior and exterior layers are made of top-quality stainless steel for durability and easy care. We've configured this essential set to include the pots and pans you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Aluminum core ensures impeccable heat conduction—no hot spots.
- Polished stainless-steel exteriors are durable and easy to clean.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interiors promote efficient searing and caramelization.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lids circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan with helper handle.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with helper handle and lid.
- 6-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 2 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 1 3/4" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid: 5 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid: 7" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 4 lb.
- 6-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 5 3/4" high; 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- WARRANTY INFORMATION
Williams-Sonoma Cookware Lifetime Warranty
From the date of purchase, Williams-Sonoma guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.
Should your Williams-Sonoma cookware require repair or replacement, please contact our Consumer Service Department by phone at 1-800-541-1262 (4am – 9pm PST) 7 days a week or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return procedures and a return authorization number. If Williams-Sonoma confirms a defect and approves your claim, Williams-Sonoma will elect to repair or replace the item without charge.