Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Inspired by the open kitchens at our favorite restaurants, we created this high-quality, hard-working and affordable cookware to use every single day. Our lightweight three-layer bonded stainless-steel cookware achieves the ideal balance of professional-level performance, classic style and modern-day practicality. Featuring a thick aluminum core for responsive, uniform heat transfer, these pieces brown and sear foods beautifully. The interior and exterior layers are made of top-quality stainless steel for durability and easy care. We've configured this essential set to include the pots and pans you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining.
- Designed and developed by Williams-Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Aluminum core ensures impeccable heat conduction—no hot spots.
- Polished stainless-steel exteriors are durable and easy to clean.
- Nonreactive stainless-steel interiors promote efficient searing and caramelization.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for optimal comfort and control.
- Stainless-steel lids circulate heat and moisture.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan with helper handle.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with helper handle and lid.
- 6-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 2 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 1 3/4" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid: 5 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 3-qt. saucepan with lid: 7" diam., 4 1/2" high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 4 lb.
- 6-qt. stockpot: 9 1/2" diam., 5 3/4" high; 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and baking soda.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.